A warm June awaits in Lima with temperatures around 30 degrees Celsius

A warm June awaits in Lima with temperatures around 30 degrees Celsius

In the column yaku storm, Event development Beach Boy and more likely a Global Child Affected the temperatures of the northern and central coastal areas, recording the hottest days during autumn.

A few days before the onset of winter, next Wednesday, June 21, the Weather in Lima It still presents above-normal values, and although some days fog takes over the sunrise and drizzles in the afternoon, the feeling of chill is not the same that the people of Lima are used to. .

National Meteorological and Hydrological Service of Peru (Cenami) At least till the fortnight of June, all parts of the coast are predicted to exhibit maximum and minimum temperatures above their normal values.

warned that Iga, Lima, Ankash Y Independence Scattered showers are expected in the morning and gusty winds of 30 km/h are expected in the afternoon in areas of light cloud cover.

The Meteorological Department has mentioned that daytime temperatures are expected to range from 24 degrees Celsius to 30 degrees Celsius in the Lima region. Meanwhile, during the night and early morning, values ​​between 16°C and 20°C are expected.

Senami highlighted the districts of Metropolitan Lima and Callo They have been experiencing a nighttime heat wave for nearly three months. “The nocturnal heat wave continues due to very warm nights in western and central Lima; while in Lima he has higher than normal values”, he pointed out.

Over 80 days of nocturnal heat wave in Lima and Gallo.

He pointed out that in the early hours of Wednesday, May 31, the temperature in Gallo was 21.2°C and 20°C in 20°C, which ranked as the “hottest nights”. in the month Mayo, The maximum temperature was recorded at 27.5°C on Saturday 13th and the minimum temperature was 18.1°C on Wednesday 10th and Monday 15th. According to the weather forecast, it is expected to be cloudy in the early morning and windy in the afternoon with drizzle during the night and early morning.

See also  Pedro Castillo: INPE's contradictions over the former president's son-in-law going to prison | principle

Meteorologist’ Abraham Levy, The evolution of the temperature presented in Metropolitan Lima in recent years has been disseminated through its social networks and highlights that the autumn of 2023 was the warmest in the last 26 years as a result of ocean warming.

Warmest autumn in 26 years.

The agency attached to the Ministry of Environment pointed out Costa Northern parts of the country will continue to endure high temperatures of up to 33 degrees Celsius. tumbes Y piura. Values ​​range from 27°C to 31°C in Lambayeque and 25°C to 30°C in Libertad. Ankash recorded temperatures of up to 30°C and Ica up to 29°C.

to regions Sierra A weather warning is in effect from Tuesday, May 30 to Thursday, June 1 for the central and southern hills for a drop in night temperatures. In addition, winds of up to 40 km/h, slight cloud cover and an increase in daytime temperatures are expected.

Tumbes, Piura, Chiclayo, Trujillo and other cities, mainly in northern Peru, are the most affected by an El Niño event. (Republic of)

Meanwhile, the Multidisciplinary Commission is responsible for the national study of the El Niño phenomenon (finally) The coastal El Niño phenomenon is estimated to continue until September, varying from strong to moderate. He also pointed out that this situation will affect the sea temperature till June.

ENFEN also noted that there is a 66% probability Universal Child A weak 34% probability in the first months of 2024. Under these conditions, moderate to heavy rainfall is expected along the coast and northern highlands, along with above normal temperatures along the coast.

See also  S/800 bonus for tour guides: What to know about start of payments and who are the beneficiaries | Answers

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *