Today, Sunday August 20, is Children’s Day in Peru, and families are ready to celebrate it properly and make their children happy at home. For this, Cerbar, which manages the regional parks in the capital, has prepared an itinerary. Full of surprises for adults and children alike.
Under Serbar administration, the Places of entertainment They open their doors to receive families Metropolitan Lima. The proposed activities cover a wide range of content, from walks designed for children of all ages to cultural activities.
At both the Zone Clubs and the Parks, many options are prepared to ensure a fun-filled day. Also, many of these propositions will be independentIt allows families to enjoy pleasant moments without the expenses.
He Sinchi Roga Metropolitan Club Offers a variety of activities for both children and adults. Under the motto “Festival Exhibition”, fun is guaranteed with exciting programs that include everything from machine games to a terrifying, intriguing tunnel and a surprise exhibition of dinosaurs. There is an entrance fee to this fun festival S/ 25 per person. The club opens its doors from Monday to Sunday with admission hours from 6:45 am to 6 pm.
Opportunities to enjoy the outdoors and share with family are plentiful. Activities such as walking, jogging or simply relaxing can be done. Likewise, picnics can be arranged, and there is a club Farms and a mini zoo Whose access is at no additional cost. On the other hand, it offers the opportunity to enjoy horseback riding for only S/5, which is available from 11 am to 5 pm, and if you like water activities, the club invites you to pedal boat rides on the lake. From Monday to Friday, the price is S/5, on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays it is S/7.
He San Pedro Metropolitan Club, located at kilometer 39 of the Panamericana Norte, invites citizens to enjoy a variety of family activities. With a schedule from 6:45 am to 6:00 pm every day, this place makes you want to live memorable days.
On occasion Children’s DayService will be provided “Painted Faces”. Admission is very affordable: from Monday to Saturday, the general price is S/2, on Sundays and holidays it is S/3. Children between the ages of 5 and 12 pay only S/1.
The club offers a wide range of activities for all visitors. From the range of options A leisurely walk and a brisk run to the cycling lanes. Likewise, participants can organize picnics, immerse themselves in studies or relax in the green areas.
He Santa Rosa Metropolitan ClubAv. At Alejandro Bertello s/n, Kilometer 43 of the Panamericana Norte in the District of Santa Rosa, ready to welcome visitors With activities like “Painted Faces”. Surrounded by green areas. will be opened from 6:45 AM to 6 PM.
There is a special attraction Mini games, visitors can interact with the animals in a safe environment. If a picnic idea appeals to you, but you don’t want to bring all the provisions, the club offers the option of renting grills for S/ 15 per shift, for a maximum of 4 people. to a table. As a complement to these activities, the club offers Open pools From 10:00 am to 5:30 pm the access price varies in different shifts: it is S/ 3.50 from Monday to Friday and S/ 4.00 on weekends and holidays.
Children’s circus “Los Vasitos” continues to exude its magic and entertainment Manco Capac Metropolitan Club of Carabailo, provides laughter and emotion for adults and children alike. Av. Located at kilometer 18 of Túpac Amaru, this space begins its journey 6:45 AM to 6 PM.
In addition to the thrill of the circus, the club offers outdoor activities. You can also visit the mini-farm and, for the more adventurous, take a horse ride through the enclosure. 11 AM to 5:30 PM.. This experience is a S/5 price.
St. John of Luricancho
Los Classic Playland park machine games They are waiting for you Metropolitan Club Wiracocha In the district of San Juan de Luricancho. Located at the crossroads of Proceres de la Independencia and Tusilagos Avenue, this amusement park is the perfect place to live unforgettable moments. The circus is full of dazzling acrobatic acts and appearances by Disney characters.
If you want to start exercising during the day, you can join from Monday to Friday 6:45 am and 9 am, With no charge, there is a charge after that.
Villa El Salvador
For residents On LimaHuascar Metropolitan Club, Av. 200 Millas and Ave. Located at Junction in the Revolucian District. Villa El Salvador“The World of Dinosaurs” starts at 10am and, starting at 3pm, the little ones can enjoy a fun puppet show.
The club offers various activities like He walks in the lake, by pedal boat for S/5 or motor boat for S/6. There are also games like toad shooting and table football, both at S/5 per hour. Visitors have free access Mini farm and mini zoo.
San Juan de Miraflores and Villa María del Triunfo
It contains Huayna Capac Metropolitan ClubAv. Pedro Miotta at the intersection of Av. Located in San Juan de Miraflores with Mateo Pumacahua, it offers a charming session. The narrator of the so-called “The Game of Thrones”.. On the other hand, in Flor de Amancaes Metropolitan Club, located in the Villa María del Triunfo, children can participate in the exciting “Día del Nino” Cup. Additionally, visitors have the opportunity to tour small farms.
As part of the celebrations, the “San Martín de Porre” Volunteer Fire Company no. 65 will open its doors to the whole family through the “Firefighter for a Day” experience. Thus, young children can learn about first aid, rescue, fire fighting, risk prevention, fire prevention etc.
- Location: Av. Juan Vicente Nicolini Nª344 Palao Urbanization – SMP
- Time: 11:30 AM
- Closing: August 20, 2023
It should be noted that in addition to regional parks, there are options in various parts of the capital for adults and children to spend a pleasant and festive day.
- Huachipa Zoo: Here the family can visit living spaces and learn about the different types of animals in the enclosure. Above all, it is open from 09:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Legends Park: This is another must-see when it comes to hiking, fun and exploring for the whole family. It is open from 9:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Magic Water Circuit: Located in Cercato de Lima, this beautiful park has various fountains and light displays that promise to satisfy the participants. It is available to visit until 10:00 am and the general price is S/ 4.00 soles.
- Friendship Park: It is an enclosure and its entry is free. Families can take a walk and enjoy leisure time.
- Arenales Shopping Center: This place is characterized by all the latest trends in Asian culture, in addition, there are activities like games and places to enjoy delicious food.
- Penamerita Guardia Civil Park: Also known as ‘Parque de la Pera’, it is a beautiful place near the sea, which offers a spectacular view. Here children can enjoy games designed for them, and you can have a picnic with family or friends.
- Fantasy Park: The theme park also offers children’s day programs such as Jurassic World, Aquarium, Dragon and Pirate Shows. Its timings are from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Lima’s main square: A visit to the historic center can let children’s imagination fly by discovering beautiful monuments and spending time with them surrounded by spaces filled with fun activities and traditional food.
- Bicentennial Park: The place is safe and free and has large gardens and games designed for the little ones at home to have a fun and enjoyable time.
- Park Kennedy: Very popular with families looking to spend Sundays close to colorful and bustling places. The park is well maintained and has games for children. Of course, you can’t forget the famous kittens that give this free envelope an extra point.