CRO European Space Station: Highly committed to environmental and wildlife conservation

0
5
CRO European Space Station: Highly committed to environmental and wildlife conservation

The European Kurú spacecraft not only promotes space exploration, but also sets new sustainability standards for technological advancement without compromising the environment.


A European Ariane 6 rocket lifts off in Guare, French Guiana. Photo: Reuters.

European Space Station It’s coolLocated in French GuianaAs an example Consistency In the space industry. Of its 650 square kilometers, only 10% has been adapted for launch and space operations, while the remaining 90% is preserved in its natural state.

Loose FabricsResponsible for infrastructure direction Space Transportation of European Space Agency (ESA)He explained that priority is always Biodiversity conservation. The flora and fauna of the space base are protected and regularly monitored.

Find more videos

Among the inhabitants of this natural place, you will find more Jaguar Y Sloth bearsSimilar to what was captured in the video just before the start Juice work.

Sustainability doesn’t just reflect Wildlife conservation, but also in the spaceport infrastructure. He Ariane 6After Ariane 5, it was the first launch from a specially designed platform Reduce carbon footprint.

This is because every new building at the port undergoes rigorous quality inspections. Environmental damage To avoid disturbing local fauna.

A European Ariane 6 rocket lifts off in Guare, French Guiana.  Photo: Reuters. A European Ariane 6 rocket lifts off in Guare, French Guiana. Photo: Reuters.

Rocket Suitable for all types of loadsEspecially satellite constellations in low Earth orbit (from a distance of 160 kilometers from the Earth), which is the most promising and fastest growing market at the moment, but also has the ability to reach the geostationary orbit (36,000 kilometers).

Ariane 6 Depending on the required thrust, it has two versions of its main phase: The A62It has already launched, measures 56 meters, has two P120C thrusters and can carry up to 10.3 tons to low orbit and 4.5 to geostationary orbit.

See also  "The James Webb Telescope is going to show us things we never imagined"

tuesday  Photo: Unsplash.

This may interest you:

Could Mars be cracked?: Scientists discover a huge crack in its surface and explain its dangers

Technological advancement in an environmentally friendly manner

One of the most notable innovations of Ariane 6’s recent launch Reclamation and reuse of water from flood systems. During a launch, large amounts of water are used to absorb and deflect the sound energy generated, thus protecting the rocket and its cargo.

A European Ariane 6 rocket lifts off in Guare, French Guiana.  Photo: Reuters. A European Ariane 6 rocket lifts off in Guare, French Guiana. Photo: Reuters.

project Monitor lizard represents another step towards sustainability. This project aims to produce HydrogenA key component of rocket fuel, by the way Solar water electrolysis. This method will reduce significantly Emission of carbon dioxide Compared to the current process, methanol is imported from this Trinidad and Tobago.

By 2027, the hydrogen plant could meet 10 to 15% of Ariane 6’s needs, with capacity expected to increase over time. In addition, the spaceport used the first hybrid cargo ship, CanopyPartially driven Wind powerAriane 6 to carry elements From Europe to Guru.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here