The official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by It’s Azumi and illustrated by Mitsuki Matsumoto, Tsukimichi: Moonlight Fantasy (Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu), a new promotional video for the show’s second season has been released. The video confirms that The premiere is scheduled for the winter-2024 season (January-March). And the animation shows the work JCSTAFFNew person in charge of this project.
Remember this is the second season Both curves have an extended duration (i.e. bi-quarterly release) It will be offered continuously.
More members of the voice cast were also announced, including:
- Kakuma food Komo Hibiki Otonashi.
- Ami Koshimizu Like Navarre.
- Yuji Murai Like Woody.
- Chiharu Sawashiro Like Belda.
- Nao Tamura Like Chia.
The first season premiered earlier in the season Summer-2021 (July-September) and had a total of twelve episodes while on stage Crunchyroll Responsible for distribution in western countries. Also, Azumi started publishing novels through the Internet Shoutsuka Ni Naroo In 2012, then publisher Alphapolis It began publication in the paper in May 2013.
- Natsuki Hane como Makoto Misumi.
- Ayane Sakura Like Domo.
- Akari Kitou Like mine.
- Kenjirou Tsuda As Shiki.
- Shinji Ishihira (Fairy tail, Registration horizon, Super lovers) is in charge of directing this second season at the studio JCSTAFFIt changes studies C2C Produced the first season.
- Kenta Ihara (Yujo Senki, Kono Yuusha ga Ore TUEEE Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru, Ore Take Hireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitade Sekai Saikyo) returns to write and supervise the scripts.
- Yuki Suzuki (Fight League: Gear Gadget Generators) returns to handle character design.
- Yasuharu Takanashi (Fairy tail, Registration horizon, Super lovers) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis de Tsukimichi: Moonlight Fantasy
The fantasy story centers on Makoto Misumi, an ordinary high school boy who is sent to the New World as a brave warrior. Unfortunately, the goddess of the new world said to him disdainfully: “How ugly you are,” stripped him of his title, and banished him to the far reaches of the desert. While wandering around the area, Makoto encounters dragons, spiders, orcs, dwarves, and all sorts of wonderful creatures. Due to differences in the environment of his home world, Makoto now exhibits extraordinary combat and magical powers. So he survives in this world facing various threats. Thus the curtain rises on a social reform fantasy of an alternate world centered around a young man abandoned by gods and men alike.
Source: Comedy Natalie
(c) Voyage to Another World led by Kei Azumi/Alphapolis/Moon Production Team