Attention all teachers and assistants! This year they A Let’s go Extraordinary due to the merits of the signed 2023-2024 collective bargaining agreement Ministry of Education (MINEDU) And this Unitary Union of Educational Workers of Peru (SUTEP). A few weeks ago, the representatives of Minedu, led by Lucio Castro, and the leaders of Sudep, held a meeting at the headquarters of the Executive Committee of Peruvian Education, where a document was signed guaranteeing the validity of free education and public school. For the benefit of students across the country.
¿When will bonus for teachers and assistants be paid??
Teachers and assistants will receive a bonus of 220 soles next September 2023. This benefit is applicable to academic teachers appointed and posted from basic educational institutes and educational institutes managed by Ministry of Defence. This benefit will be given to more than half a million professionals in the important field of Peruvian education. Although it is known that it will start disbursement from the ninth month of the year, the exact date or mode of payment of each named and employed beneficiary teacher and assistant is not yet known.
The Peruvian Government Education Agency will be in charge of publicizing the mechanism for the deposit, reiterating that they are ready to work with the teachers’ union so that school classes continue to develop throughout the national territory.
What other news is there in Minedu?
It should be remembered that the Ministry of Education has the obligation to manage another grant before the Ministry of Economy and Finance, which is an exceptional bonus of 380 soles. The period for which these other bonuses are payable is from the first quarter of 2024.
On the other hand, Minedu will communicate through a publication all the natural places available for the public competition for entry to the Public Teaching Post (CPM). Also, the next nomination contests will be held annually until 2030. With this, Andina says, teachers will be allowed to enter the CPM through public competitions.
What other bonuses are offered in Peru?
With a view to addressing the rising cost of living and the impacts of the El Nino phenomenon, the government announced that subsidies would continue to be provided to people within vulnerable demographic groups. Below are the details of the bonus that Tina Polwart commented on in her last message to the nation.
- FertiApono 2: The President announced that the Ministry of Agricultural Development and Risk will help 166,000 agricultural producers with an economic figure exceeding 136 million, which will be allocated to workers who cultivate lands of up to 10 hectares. This move will support the development of the next farming campaign. Similarly, 640 travel markets will be organized in 23 regions of the country.
- Agroperu Fund: The scheme will provide credit to 16,000 small organized agricultural producers, announced in a message to the nation. The budget allocated to the AgroPerú fund is 200 million soles.
- Catastrophic Agricultural Insurance: The scheme aims to compensate more than 30,000 producers. Its economic budget is 48 million soles and it seeks to cover 60,000 hectares of crops damaged by extreme rains and floods.
- Bearable Puna: As explained by the President of Peru, the program seeks to support 1,200 producers responsible for 10,000 hectares of high Andean ecosystems. With this help, crop and breeding adaptations will be made to improve their income based on value chains or practices to learn how to cope with climate-induced events.
- With Punch Peru: The program is designed to complement other social programs such as Juntos, Pension 65 and Contico. It seeks to strengthen common tanks, expand FISE vouchers and accelerate access to natural gas with a new strategy. The investment in this project is 12,000 million feet.
- MYPERÚ Motivation: This project, associated with the state program, aims to restore more than 200,000 mibs. Due to this, S/3,000 million loans will be financed. In addition, La República reported that an improved expansion of the Reactiva Peru project will be carried out in the fourth quarter of this year.
According to the criterion of