The date may bring 3 major changes 2026 Eligibility Levels Table With matches like Peru vs. Chile and Colombia vs. Uruguay.
Qualifiers for 2026 will be held on Thursday 12th October 3rd. Argentina and Brazil will be fighting for top spot, while Peru, Ecuador and Chile will be looking to add victories to keep up in the standings.
2026 Eligibility Levels Table
Today’s matches are CONMEBOL 2026 qualifiers
- 15:30 Colombia vs Uruguay
- 18:00 Bolivia vs Ecuador
- 18:00 Argentina vs Paraguay
- 19:00 Chile vs Peru
- 19:30 Brazil vs Venezuela
Qualifiers on the 4th will be held on Tuesday the 17th.
How many teams have qualified for the 2026 World Cup?
The World Cup will be held in 2026 in three countries – Mexico, USA and Canada. Unlike previous tournaments, this tournament will feature 48 teams. The top six in the rankings advance through CONMEBOL. Seventh playoff game.
- CAF (Africa): Nine direct slots + one for global rejection.
- Concacaf (North America, Central America and the Caribbean): Six direct spots (three hosts and three classified as qualifiers) + 2 for relegation.
- CONMEBOL (South America): Six direct spots + 1 world repechage.
- OFC (Oceania): 1 direct place + 1 world play-off.
- UEFA (Europe): 16 direct locations.