The Humanitarian Parole Program in the United States seeks to support immigrants with temporary residence permits. Enter this information for more details and what to apply if you are Venezuelan.
America A country that receives large numbers of immigrants on a daily basis, either legally or across the border, as millions do every year. However, it also provides many facilities for certain citizens of certain countries to legally fulfill the ‘American Dream’. One of these ways Humane wordsIts benefit is available to 4 countries, incl Venezuela. Read this important information to find out how to apply for this program and what requirements you must meet to apply.
How to Apply for Humanitarian Parole in USA?
Individuals wishing to apply for humanitarian parole must meet a series of requirements, which we describe here:
- Be citizens of Nicaragua, Cuba, Venezuela or Haiti.
- Being outside the United States.
- Hold a valid and current passport for international travel.
- Have a sponsor with legal status in the United States that demonstrates they have the ability to provide financial assistance and any other type of support the parolee may need.
- Pay for your airfare to the US.
- Compliance with vaccination requirements and other public health requirements set by the US government.
- Have permanent residence or refugee status or dual citizenship in any other country.
- Have been ordered removed from the United States within the previous five years or are subject to an inadmissible ban based on a prior removal order.
- You have irregularly crossed the border into the United States, Mexico, or Panama after January 5, 2023.
Requirements for humanitarian parole in the United States
In order to initiate the Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) process, interested parties must have a valid passport and be willing to request the participation of a person on humanitarian parole, other than a sponsor in the United States. .
In addition, the sponsor must demonstrate that they have the financial means to sustain their stay for two years. USCIS announced the option for immigrants and parolees who have entered the country to apply for work authorization online through Form I-765.
How long does humanitarian parole last?
Generally temporary gold permit is granted for not more than one year. USCIS will specify the period of time necessary to fulfill the purpose of parole. Form I-131.
Parole ends in two minutes. Completion depends on which of the following two events occurs first.
- Expiry date of permit.
- The beneficiary leaves the United States
How to register to be sponsored?
You can register a sponsor or sponsors only on scheduled dates when the platform enables this process. You must enter the following connection.
What is Humanitarian Parole?
It is a temporary residence permit issued for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public interest. With this permit you can enter the US without any problems. It was created to solve the huge crisis at the border due to high demand for illegal crossings. Therefore, 30,000 monthly permits are issued to citizens of Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua and Haiti.