Due to rising food and commodity prices in Peru in general, for several months Congress of the Republic They analyze the possibility of allowing affiliates to claim all or part of their assets AFP (Pension Fund Managers) They can use that money to get over the situation or start a business that will help them earn another income.
To know about it, Debor has prepared this article with the programs currently under review, the amounts each is promising, and other information on the subject.
Any proposal approved for AFP launch in 2023?
No, because Congress is still examining bills that would allow affiliates to access their funds. Seven highlights the demand of the population due to the increase in the price of the basic family basket, three can use this money to pay off debts. Below are the indicated amounts for each.
- 4 Withdrawal of AFP up to UIT (S/19,800)
- Withdrawal of AFP up to 3 UIT (S/14,850)
- 50% withdrawal of AFP funds
- 70% withdrawal of AFP funds
- AFP withdrawal of 50% of finance for home purchase
- AFP Retreat 3 ITU (S/14,850)
- AFP Retreat 5 ITU (S/24,750)
- AFP Retreat 4 ITU (S/19,800)
- 25% AFP withdrawal to repay loans with mortgage guarantee
- 100% AFP withdrawal on home purchase.
Can you claim AFP Retirement 2023?
There’s no date yet because Congress is still studying whether it’s possible for contributors to take extra money from the pension fund. Remember that they need to analyze the effects and determine the size and weapons.
Is there a link to carry out AFP 2023 pension?
The proposal has not yet been approved, so there is no link to complete the process. Remember that when that happens, the government will report on its official networks.
Why have they not yet approved the plans proposing AFP retirement 2023?
The main reason is that the Congressional Commission on Economy, Banking, Finance and Financial Intelligence, chaired by Fursa prominent MP Rosangella Barberan, should put it on the agenda so that she and her task force can analyze each of the projects.
Can you claim your AFP back now?
Yes, Act no. Thanks to 30478, members have the opportunity to request the release of 25% of their funds for a down payment on their first home or to repay the mortgage loan associated with that property. So, if you are considering buying a house or apartment, you can explore this option to avoid relying entirely on your savings.
How to request withdrawal of your AFP if you are going to buy a house?
- The borrower must apply for a mortgage loan from an institution regulated by the SBS (Banking, Insurance and AFP Supervision).
- After getting the pre-compliance document, the person can claim withdrawal of 25% of the pension fund.
- Now, the AFP assesses whether it meets the requirements and then indicates whether it approves or not. If everything goes well, payment will be made in 10 days.
What would happen to Peru’s economy if pension funds were allowed to withdraw?
According to Moody’s, allowing contributors to withdraw part of their AFP could hurt the government’s rating and credibility, and thus affect Peru’s long-term finances.