He Lord of Miracles It started with its procession in October 2023. Devotees of ‘Cristo Moreno’ are already counting the hours to meet the holy image again in its second procession, join its journey and receive the blessing they desire. There will be five processions this year, so below we are sharing all the details like routes that will be held this year, dates, timings, routes and detours that will be made during these festivities.
Processions of the Lord of Miracles
When will the second procession of the Lord of Miracles take place?
The tour is scheduled for Wednesday, October 18, starting at 6 am and ending at 2 am.. Three years later, the walk will again visit Lima’s Plaza Mayor, as it was unable to do so due to the pandemic and political crisis in the country.
The Cristo Morato Walk leaves the Church of Las Nazarenas located on Dagna Avenue and travels through Aiga, de la Union, Carabaya, Ugayali until entering Abanque Avenue. He will also enter the Congress of the Republic, where he will receive a tribute, and will end his tour at the Iglesia del Carmen sanctuary, where the image will be placed.
The third procession
The third procession will take place the day after tomorrow, Thursday, October 19. It starts at 6am from the Church of Del Carmen, passes through the Palace of Justice and Plaza San Martín, and ends at the Church of the Nazarenes at 2am.
On Saturday, October 28, the fourth round will be held from 6 am to 2 am. The ‘Purple Christ’ will leave the Church of the Nazarenas and continue along Tagna, Carcilazo de la Vega Avenues, Bolivia, General Valera, Bombabamba Avenues, Alfonso Ugarte Avenue, Gannet Avenue, Nicolás de Piorola Avenue and Tagna Avenue. Finally, you will end your tour again at the Church of the Nazarenes.
It will make its last tour on November 1, from 12 noon to 7:50 pm. To bid farewell to his faithful devotees, the image of the Lord of Miracles will travel through Tagna Avenue, Callao Street, Sanke Street and Emancipazien Avenue until next year, where it will be kept at the Church of Las Nazarenas.
Notably, there will be police protection for the processions and 14 ambulances will be at the disposal of the participants to attend to any emergency.
At what time is mass held in October?
During the Month of Miracles, the Sanctuary and Monastery of Las Nazarenas will extend its daily mass schedule. According to Infobae, the schedules will be as follows:
- 5:00 am
- 7:00 am
- 9.00 am
- 10:30 am
- 12.00 pm
- 1:30 p.m
- 4:30 p.m
- 5:30 p.m
- 7:00 p.m
- 8:00 p.m
- 9:00 p.m
How to find out where is the procession of the Lord of miracles?
According to the Brotherhood of the Lord of Miracles, Cristo Moreno’s tours in October can be seen live on Nazarenas TV’s Facebook or through its Android application. Additionally, some free-to-air and cable channels are expected to occasionally show Pachacamilla’s Christ-doing tributes and tours.
Phrases in honor of the Lord of Miracles
- Lord, your wonders are countless, you amaze me every day and I will never stop testifying of what you have done in my life.
- Lord, I can’t do it alone, my trust is in you.
- I believe in miracles…prayers and healing hands.
- Lord of miracles! Because I love you, I want to live with you forever in life and always live with you in heaven.
- Not only do I have faith, but faith in God creates a wonderful change in me.
- Lord of miracles, I believe in your infinite strength, thank you for always guiding my path.
- Thus we surrender before You and express to You from the bottom of our souls: “Lord, if You will, You can set us free.”
- Nothing is impossible with God and if you have as much faith in Him as He has in you, you will see miracles.
- Devout Jesus Crucified, we lift you up, glorify you, and give you thanks.