A few days ago, the Lima Water and Sewerage Service (SedapalThis Friday, October 6, it notified its users that water service will be suspended in 22 districts Lima Due to the installation of pipelines in the southern part of the capital. Therefore, the lack of this fluid element for 24 to 96 hours will affect many sectors.
What are the areas in SMP affected by Chedapal water cut off?
Cedapal announced that the San Martín de Porres sector 204 will be affected and that the water supply will be replaced in 24 hours. Below, the areas they cover in Northern Cone District:
- Urbanization Engineering
- Urbanization of Pinonate
- Jarumilla Avenue
- Tupac Amaru Avenue
- University of Cayetano Heredia
- Cayetano Heredia Hospital.
What are the water supply points for Sector 204 in SMP?
Drinking water shall be provided to the residents of Section 204 in SMP, where they are:
- Friday 6: Avenida Honorio Delgado 241, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday 6: Virgen del Rosario residential development Phase 3, still unscheduled.
- Friday 6: Jiron Joaquin Cabella, 1st Level, Urban. Engineering, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
How do you know if your home will be affected by a Chedapal water cut?
- You must enter the following link: https://sedapal.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=6f7749b987d3442d810a1840b8c8133d
- Then on the right side you will see the following list: ‘Distribution Points’, ‘Affected Districts’, ‘Planned Incidents’.
- Finally you need to enter the distribution number in the search engine and check if the house is within the pink zone (affected area).
It is important to mention that this site also provides data on materials, reservoirs, reservoirs, wells, irrigations, pumping rooms etc.
In which districts water will be disconnected?
Districts affected by the Sedapal water cut: Santa Anita, Villa El Salvador, Independencia, San Juan de Lurigancho, San Borja, Santiago de Surco, San Juan de Miraflores, Villa María del Triunfo and Chorrillos, Barranco, Surquillo, La Molina, Ad, La Victoria , Miraflores, San Isidro, San Luis, El Agustino, El Rimac, San Martin de Porres and Cineculla.
Similarly, the company noted that water service will be gradually restored between 24 and 96 hours, and pipeline work will be carried out during that period. In addition, it was published through social networks that it aims to “improve the drinking water service for the southern part of Lima”, so it will “give our users more opportunity in the contingency plan to ensure supply.” “”.