WWE I will take wrestling to Saudi Arabia for one more year. This Saturday May 27th we will live the event Night of Champions 2023, a very special one, as the company’s World Heavyweight Title will be unveiled with AJ Styles feuding. Seth Rollins. Additionally, Roman Reigns could add a new title if he wins the Tag Team Championship with Solo Chikova when they battle against Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens. Some great fights are coming!
It is noteworthy that the presence of Cristiano Ronaldo has been confirmed in this event to be held from Saudi Arabia. Al-Nasr has attended all major events in Saudi Arabia such as boxing matches, UFC and Formula 1.
On which channel to watch WWE Night of Champions 2023?
Fans in the United States will have the option of watching WWE Night of Champions 2023 via pay-per-view or via the Peacock platform. In Mexico, the event can be followed on the Fox Sports premium television channel. If you are one of those living in Spain or other parts of Latin America, remember that the official site called WWE Network will be responsible for broadcasting the event on Saturday, May 27 from Saudi Arabia.
When can we watch WWE Night of Champions 2023?
To watch the broadcast of WWE Night of Champions, you must take into account that there is a pre-show and an official billboard. Here we present you the schedule of both the wrestling event for you to follow.
- Pre-show: 12:30 p.m. EST (10:30 a.m. CDMX, 11:30 a.m. Lima and Kyoto, 1:30 p.m. Argentina, 6:30 p.m. Spain).
- Main Card: 1:00pm EST (11:00am CDMX, 12:00pm Lima and Quito, 2:00pm Argentina, 7:00pm Spain).
WWE Night of Champions 2023: Event billboard
- Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn (c) vs. Roman Reigns and Solo Chikova for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Title.
- Seth Rollins vs. AJ Styles, World Heavyweight Title Match Finals.
- Cody Rhodes vs. Brock Lesnar.
- Gunther (c) vs. Mustafa Ali for the WWE Intercontinental Title.
- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Asuka for the Raw Women’s Title.
- Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Natalya for the SmackDown Women’s Title.
- Becky Lynch vs. Trish Stratus.