Avatars on WhatsApp have become very popular because they offer various benefits, as it allows the user to express their identity in a unique and original way. By choosing facial features, hairstyles, clothes and accessories, you can portray yourself in a way that reflects your personal tastes and personality, adding a unique touch to your conversations and communications.
Additionally, another positive aspect is that avatars are inside Share it They offer extra privacy because instead of using an actual personal photo, you can choose this sticker that identifies the user in a symbolic way.
Undoubtedly, this alternative is best for those who don’t want to show a lot of personal information and want to protect their data from third parties. Due to this, here we are sharing how to create avatar with respective stickers.
How to Create Your Custom Avatar on WhatsApp
A fun option would be to have an avatar to show your emotions from these stickers. We teach you how to make them.
- First access WhatsApp from your cell phone.
- Now, click on the three vertical dots located in the upper right corner.
- After that, tap on “Avatar” option to start creating it.
- Here you can choose skin, eyes, hair color.
- In addition, you have the option to add clothes and other accessories.
- Once this is done, click “Create” and that’s it.
- If the results are not as expected, you can always re-edit them.
- If you want to get the sticker pack, go to the “Avatar” section.
- Select “Search Stickers” and instantly all the stickers with your created avatar will appear.
- Finally, you can share your stickers with other contacts or use the one you like the most when you’re chatting with someone.
How to Create Formatted Texts in WhatsApp States
We explain how to add a creative and eye-catching touch to your WhatsApp statuses using text formatting. So, we explain the steps to customize your stories.
- First, open WhatsApp from your mobile device.
- After this, now access the status section located under “Messages”.
- Tap the pencil-shaped button at the bottom of the screen.
- Type the text you want to add to your status.
- It can be a phrase, a quote or any information you want to share.
Did you like this new information? Share it? Did you learn a useful trick? This app is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and for more tips you need to enter the following link. Share it In Deborah, that’s all. what are you waiting for