The Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities was inaugurated on Monday New call Has a budget 273 million euros For R&D&I projects within the framework of Vanguard Health and PERTE 240 million For PERTE Aerospace projects.
This call assistance is partially reimbursable and is administered by the Center for Technological Development and Innovation (CDTI) and linked to enrollment in a recovery, transition and resilience programme.
All individual projects seeking assistance must be completed before December 31, 2025.
Help from this call is attached PERTE for cutting edge healthThey aim to improve the health of the Spanish population through scientific knowledge, cutting-edge health innovations and data.
R&D and technological innovation projects will be considered eligible, the purpose of which is to address a clear need in both technology and healthcare, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and monitoring of pathologies in any therapeutic area and the content of which represents significant technological progress. Focuses primarily on:
- Promote personalized precision medicine.
- Develop improved treatments and other innovative medicines.
- Advance prevention, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and health research based on data collection, treatment, analysis and exploitation.
- Promote digital transformation of healthcare under cyber security conditions.
Help is attached Las Aerospace They seek to make Spanish industry a key player in the challenges and opportunities associated with the major changes planned in the short and medium term in the strategic global space market.
R&D and technological innovation programs primarily aim at:
- Research and development aimed at increasing aircraft efficiency and significantly reducing pollutant emissions from air transport, including airport infrastructure and air navigation systems to facilitate more efficient air transport.
- New developments in unmanned aircraft and the software and hardware infrastructure required for their safe operation in shared airspace.
- Embedded systems and equipment.
- Design of security-related payloads in environmental control, quantum communication and international cooperation.
- Strengthening Spanish technological capabilities for the commercial use of space (including new space).
- Sustainability, digitization and innovation of the space industry, including innovative maintenance systems such as predictive analytics and real-time monitoring.
- R&D projects in this area, the content of which represents significant technological progress or an increase in the company’s technological capabilities.