The salary panorama in the education sector will experience a significant change because of the increase in salaries Teachers in Peru. This move to recognize the invaluable work of academics and improve their economic status has raised various doubts among teachers. In this note we will provide all the details you need to know on this topic.
When will the new minimum salary for teachers start?
On March 17, 2023, published in the official newspaper El Peruno, Supreme Decree No. According to the information found in 036, Minimum salary of a teacher in public teaching service, The mode of delivery of prescribed educational services, as per the hours linked to the working day governed by percentage index or rotation; It will go from S/2,850 to 3,100 starting November.
Likewise, teachers employed as coordinating teachers in the Non-School Elementary Education Program (PRONOEI) or National Diocesan Office of Catholic Education (ONDEC) or Diocesan Office of Catholic Education (ODEC) are currently receiving a RIM equivalent to S/3,800, but It will rise to S/4,050 in the eleventh month of the year.
About the 220 SOL bonus for teachers and assistants in Peru
To economically and professionally support teachers, teachers and professionals belonging to the Common Teaching Mission (CPM) Teacher In its training and disciplinary proceedings, the Mined And this Sudep It agreed to benefit them in 2023 by providing an exceptional and extraordinary economic sum. 220 soles.
According to information shared by a single site called Peruvian state Based on, and within the framework of, the dialogue held by both parties Collective Bargaining Agreement 2023-2024 One of the signed, proposed, and agreed-upon contracts indicates that more than half a million teachers appointed and employed nationally will receive this new. Let’s go Validity of free education and public schools with the aim of guaranteeing the continuity of school classes throughout the country during this period.
It should be noted that in addition S/220 They will be directed towards teachers from schools managed by the Ministry of Defense and professors working in basic educational institutions. Let’s go Exceptional, but this method is equivalent S/380 Payable in the first quarter of 2024.
It is important to specify the payment Let’s go for teachers Established early next year, the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF) will be administered and launched. S/220 If they are reflected in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries in a particular month in 2023.
What other programs are prepared for teachers?
Soon, the Ministry of Education will release all the vacancies for the public competition for the post of General Teacher (CPM).
A bill will also be introduced to hold annual nomination contests until 2030. It will allow teachers to enter the CPM through public competitions which ensure qualification in education service and quality of teaching.
What bonuses are offered in Peru?
With a view to addressing the rising cost of living and the impacts of the El Nino phenomenon, the government announced that subsidies would continue to be provided to people within vulnerable demographic groups. Below are the details of the bonus that Tina Polwart commented on in her last message to the nation.
- FertiApono 2: The President announced that the Ministry of Agricultural Development and Risk will help 166,000 agricultural producers with an economic figure exceeding 136 million, which will be allocated to workers who cultivate lands of up to 10 hectares. This move will support the development of the next farming campaign. Similarly, 640 travel markets will be organized in 23 regions of the country.
- Agroperu Fund: The scheme will provide credit to 16,000 small organized agricultural producers, announced in a message to the nation. The budget allocated to the AgroPerú fund is 200 million soles.
- Bearable Puna: As explained by the President of Peru, the program seeks to support 1,200 producers responsible for 10,000 hectares of high Andean ecosystems. With this help, crop and breeding adaptations will be made to improve their income based on value chains or practices to learn how to cope with climate-induced events.
- With Punch Peru: The scheme is designed to complement other social schemes such as Juntos, Pension 65 and Contico. It seeks to strengthen common tanks, expand FISE vouchers and accelerate access to natural gas with a new strategy. The investment in this project is 12,000 million feet.
- MYPERÚ Motivation: This project, associated with the state program, aims to restore more than 200,000 mibs. Due to this, S/3,000 million loans will be financed. In addition, La República reports that an improved expansion of the Reactiva Peru project will be carried out in the fourth quarter of this year.