With the aim of facilitating access to economic security or housing in emergency situations, National Bank provides Loans For public sector employees and pensioners up to almost S/100,000 with attractive rates and flexible terms. Below, in this note of La República, find out the requirements, the documents to be submitted and how this type of loan is carried out.
ᐅ Loans from Banco de la Nación: What are their benefits?
According to the Banco de la Nación website, the multi-red loan offering from Banco de la Nación allows public sector employees and pensioners with savings accounts to request cash loans of between S/300 and S/99,999. Assessment.
Below, learn about some of the features and benefits that make this type of loan offered by BN attractive:
- Apply for a free loan
- If you are a worker or pensioner in the public sector and receive your monthly income at the Banco de la Nación, you can request your Multiret loan at any time.
- Access payment terms of up to 60 months
- The annual effective expense ratio (TCEA) with monthly fees on the savings account is 16.13% and the annual effective ratio (TEA) is 14.49%.
- You can access more information about fees and commissions here Here.
ᐅ Requirements for requesting a loan at Banco de la Nación
Multiret loans from Banco de la Nación are aimed at employed, appointed and retired public sector employees who receive their monthly salary and have a savings account through this financial institution. To access them, you must have a rating of “Normal, Undefined or Not Reportable” at the Risk Center of Banking and Insurance Supervision.
In case of CAS workers joining from 03/10/2021, they have to show minimum seniority of 13 months. To do this, they must provide their latest original contract, addendum or copy. If a CAS worker has an employment entry date prior to 03/10/2021, they cannot claim this requirement.
ᐅ How do I approach and what documents do I need to submit for a loan at Banco de la Nación?
After you have fulfilled all the prerequisites, you can start the application process at National Bank. Through this, responsible employees can carry out evaluation in an active and secure manner by sending a message through WhatsApp or through their other service channels. Remember to present these documents:
- Multiple debit cards
- Copy of original DNI or immigration card
- Original or photocopy of last payment receipt, maximum age accepted is four months.
Banco de la Nación: What are its agencies?
To know the agencies National Bank Available in National Region, follow these steps:
- Enter Banco de la Nación Here
- Select your field
- Select your province
- Check the closest one to your area.
What are the PN contact numbers?
For any questions or queries about how to apply for multired loan, you can write to WhatsApp National Bank: 942 896 863. This way, they can evaluate you financially. Also, the numbers to call are:
- 994 176 546
- 994 170 148
- 994 157 902
- 994 171 558.